Urban Decay Heat Palette Tutorial
Can you feel the heat?
Urban Decay Cosmetics never ceases to amaze me when it comes to their series of NAKED eyeshadow palettes! Everything from the pigment, to the variety of shades, all the way down to the packaging, the NAKED palettes are a must have!
With the latest Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette added to the mix, I couldn’t help but to get my hands on it! The packaging is sturdy, the shades are a beautiful array of warm tones (perfect for every season), and as always, each shade is heavily pigmented. With an eyeshadow palette like this, I couldn’t wait to create a simple, yet fierce look. Check out my YouTube video below on how to achieve this look!
Music Credit: https://youtu.be/GuTPiSkk2Bk
Full List of Products Used:
- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir
- Stila Cosmetics One Step Correct Primer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealor in Tan
- Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Stick Foundaton in Caramel 12
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Stila Cosmetics Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit
- Milani Cosmetics Amore Matte Lip Creme in Adorable
- Smashbox Cosmetics Primer Water