Emerald Eye Shadow Tutorial Inspired by Makeup by Lilit
Makeup by Lilit
Lilit Caradanian, aka Makeup by Lilit, is one my BIGGEST beauty role models. Her work instantly caught my attention on Instagram several years back, and I have been fan girl-ing ever since! Lilit has mastered the art of effortlessly creating flawless makeup looks such as the Emerald Eye Shadow look!
Some Elcie Cosmetics Must-Haves!
Since Lilit launched Elcie Cosmetics in 2015, I had to get my hands on the Micro Silque Foundation and most recently, “The Bronzer”!
This foundation is truly a game changer and a must have item for me. The Micro Silque foundation, I would say, is one of my top 5 favorites as it is:
- Long Lasting
- Mild transfer-resistant
- Build-able coverage (first coat is very sheer and not cakey!)
- Shades are comparable to MAC (with olive undertones)
**My Shade: Butterscotch (comparable to MAC Cosmetics foundations in the shade NC42)
When searching for the right bronzer, I look for products with a warm undertone since it beautifully compliments tan/Indian skin. I especially fell in love with the Elcie Cosmetics bronzer (hands down my favorite bronzers that I have tried TO DATE) since it is:
- Matte finish
- Beautiful warm undertone without looking orange
- Highly pigmented
- Long Lasting
- Sturdy packaging – yes, that it’s important!
Emerald Eye Shadow Makeup Tutorial
Check out my video on this Emerald Eye Tutorial, inspired by Lilit Caradanian using products from her makeup line, Elcie Cosmetics!
Music: Rock Angel – Joakim Karud
- Stila Cosmetics One Step Correct Primer
- Elcie Cosmetics Micro Silque Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Blender
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer
- e.l.f. Foundation Blurring Brush
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Gel
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- Kat Von Dee Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Iggy
- Stila Cosmetics HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
- Becca Cosmetics in Champagne Pop
- Elcie Cosmetics “The Bronzer” in Tan
- Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer in Unreal